Can't find a Scrapstore? Start one!
Staff, Volunteers, Management, Structure, Suppliers, Marketing, Press, Finance, Vehicles etc If this all sounds daunting, please don't be put off, even though there is alot to do, there's alot of help available to you.
Think you can do it? Start your own Scrapstore? Read our Scrapstore Checklist below.
- Scrapstore materials are predominantly sourced from businesses
- The scrapstores has a membership scheme
- The scrapstore is a not for profit organisation
- The scrapstore is a designated area of sorted scrap materials
- The scrapstore is accessible by members at specific and regular dates & times
If you answered yes to everything on the checklist and are looking to start a new scrapstore, one of the most important things is to check where other scrapstores are in your area and to contact them.
To do this, you need to go to the Directory page of our website.Type in your postcode and click on a radius of 25-50, check to see all the scrapstores in your area. All their details are on this page. You will need their support to become a member of the Reuseful UK network.